Dirk Englund, Home Buyer in Cambridge, MA

Hi, is it possible to view this unit? thanks

Asked by Dirk Englund, Cambridge, MA Sun Jan 27, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3071009564--Rogers-St-PH19…

Answers

7
Unfortunately, when you see the real tytr ac logo, you can be pretty sure that the listing is more designed to get you to buy their "service" than it is to help you buy the property.
You can search the registry of deeds for foreclosure information if you know how and have the time.
I would contact a local real estate professional to save time and money.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
Hello Dirk,
The property isn't on the market, but it's not end of the world: giveme, please, all your requirments regarding what house you are looking for and I'll do my best to help you with no expences for you.
Michael Fiman
Manager
ANS Associates, Inc
617-699-6279
Scouting foreclosures in Cambridge/Somerville? I can help. 617-650/-6480.
This property is at the beginning stages of pre foreclosure wit a NOD and it may never hit the market and if it does it will be awhile.
Web Reference: http://wenrealty.com
Hi Dirk!
It's not currently on the market-- would love to help & can look into it if you would like.
Katie 781-799-5981
Mr. Englund

I would be happy to help you with your request. Please give me a call or contact me through Trulia to discuss. Currently there is no information on PH19 in the MLS system but I am happy to dig into this and the next steps.
This property isn't on the market yet.