Property Q&A in Quakertown>Question Details

Jyothi_bomma…, Home Buyer in Quakertown, PA

Hi, i am interested in this house ,Is this house still in the market?Please let me me know.

Asked by Jyothi_bommareddy, Quakertown, PA Sat Mar 31, 2012

This question is about this property:…

No, it has been withdrawn off the market.
Hi This property sold almost a year ago. Where did you find the listing, its SOLD. What are you looking for, I can help you. Len 215-917-6184

I checked that out for you, and I have good news and bad news, the bad news is that the was sold last April. The good news is that trulia had a misprint on the price it was not 3.9 million it actually was priced at $449,000. and sold for $375,000.

I can show you quite a few homes like that in the are, I work Central Bucks county and Upper Bucks. Now is a great time to buy and there are plenty of terrific homes to choose from.

Give me a call at 215 340-3500x189 or send me an email me of what your looking for and we can get you started! My email is

Lisa Yoskin
Dear Home Buyer,
Unfortunately that home is pending which means it has an offer and it most probably will sell. Agents do not put a house pending if there are any contingencies. There is aways a small chance that it could fall apart but your best bet is to look for a similar home in the same area. I work with buyers all over Bucks County and especially in the Quakertown area. If you would like me to put you on an automatic search I can do that and it will send you updates of new listings and any price changes on older listings.
If I can be of any help please feel free to call me at 267-446-3530. You can also take a look at my website at: If you are not working with an agent I would be happy to help you find your next home. Good luck with your search.

Terry Lohrbeer/Realtor
Long & Foster Real Estate
215-348-0000 ext 7638
267-446-3530 cell
Checking out Parkside Estates, there are currently no homes for sale in that developement
The home that you asked about sold last April for $371,300. It's a beautiful 5 year old home in the Quakertown Area. If you would like information on other similar homes, I'd be happy to help.
Rosann 215-738-6100
No, it is pending settlement. I would be happy to help you find a home though! Please give me a call 215-776-2026