Property Q&A in Hayward>Question Details

sgpalli, Home Buyer in Hayward, CA

Hi, i am interested in learning more about this property or similar properties, and im a first time home buyer

Asked by sgpalli, Hayward, CA Sun Jan 8, 2012

What is the downpayment requirement, if any?
community details

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3069962809--Canonbury-Way-…

Answers

4
Hi Palli,
I have served buyers in Hayward area for 16 years. The best approach will to get pre-qualified from a Bank or Mortgage company for a loan first. Once you know what ammount you qualify for than you can look for properties in that price range. A good agent will be able to guide you through different neighborhoods as per your preference. You can buy a property with as little as 3.5% downpayment of the purchase price or depending on your income and situation. If you have further questions you can reach me at 510-491-4161.
Farooq Khan
Pacific Realty Partners
510-209-7588
Hello Sgpalli,

Hayward has many short sale and foreclosure properties on the market so you can get some great deals. Auction properties generally go for lot higher than the opening bid.

You should look for an agent who can help you with properties in the areas you are looking. We agents can send you listings that best match your criteria as far as price range, number of bedrooms/baths/square footage etc.

Another important part of home buying is to get yourself pre-approved by a loan agent who can discuss the different loan programs and what the payments would be. You can get loans for as little as 3.5% on an FHA loan.

Meena Gujral
H-U-S Achievers Realty
925-425-9491
http://www.helpusellachievers.com
sgpalli;

The best way to see properties is to choose a buyer’s agent to represent you. That way, they can select actual homes that are still on the market and provide you direct access. Any Realtor can show you any active listing in the area in which you want to look. Since commissions are paid by the seller, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain by being represented by a Realtor.

Agents responding to your question here on Trulia are not allowed to say, “Pick me, pick me!” – we are limited by the Community Guidelines to providing answers only. However, Trulia IS a great place to find a Realtor. I’d recommend you look through a number of the profiles of agents here, choose three, interview them all and choose the one you think is the best fit. They will explain everything you need to know about buying a home, make sure you are pre-qualified and more.

Additionally, the actual listing you were interested in is in a development that is currently in litigation – they are accepting cash offers only. If you are going to be using FHA for your loan, there will be significant restrictions – you can only buy homes on FHA’s approved list. A good Realtor knows about the list and will let you know which listings qualify and which do not.
.
This specific property you are looking is a condo. This is not available now. The other 1 Bed 1 Bath in this area/complex have sold for median price of $75,000.
As a first time buyer you can buy this as little at 3.5% down payment. If you are interested in similar properties I will be very happy to help you purcahse a property as a first time home buyer. Please contact me at 510-491-4191. Thanks,
Farooq Khan
Web Reference: http://prp4you.com/khan/