Property Q&A in Southfield>Question Details

Marie, Home Buyer in Southfield, MI

Hi did this House stil evaileble?

Asked by Marie, Southfield, MI Tue Jan 15, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3104532881--Agnew-Pl-South…

Answers

2

The address of the home that you asked about is 15558 Agnew Place. It is NOT currently for sale. Looking at the Public Records I see that the Oakland County Treasurer has placed two Tax liens on the property, one in 2010 for $1,649.00 and one in 2012 for $5,674.00.

This home most likely will not be listed on the MLS services and will probably be sold at the County Tax Sale that is coming up. If you need more information on properties that will be sold at the Tax Auction, contact the Oakland County Treasurer's office for all of the information.

I hope this helps.

HAIG
(248) 379-6547
realtorhaig@aol.com
I don't show a home for sale in southfield on this street. If you have the full address I would be more than happy to look it up or to help you find a house.

Marty Hammer
248-860-9100 cell