Shelby Evans, Real Estate Pro in ,

Hi, are pets allowed? And whats the policy about renting the apartment out.

Asked by Shelby Evans, , Thu Sep 20, 2012

This question is about this property:…

Our information is that pets are allowed and that two rentals per year are allowed. It's always a good policy, and my recommendation, that a potential buyer actually views the most updated copy of the association by-laws before purchasing. If you are not presently working with a realtor, I would be happy to assist you.
Lorraine Koleda
Jack Green Realty

These units are individually owned condos, therefore, whether pets are allowed it would be at the discretion of the condo owner. Overall the development is 'pet friendly'

The units can be rented out short term or annually.

if you would like to see this unit, do not hesitate to give me a call @ 732.606.2931.

Francesca Patrizio, Broker Sales Associate, ePro, SRES
732.606.2931 (Cell - Direct 24/7)
From what I understand, pets are allowed, and seasonal renting is ok, perhaps with a 90-day minimum lease, similar to other complexes. I could check the condo by-laws for you if you'd like. Are you looking to purchase? Thanks - John