junovi, Renter in Stamford, CT

Hi. about private backyard. Do other people can use this backyard except us if we rent a house?

Asked by junovi, Stamford, CT Mon Mar 4, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3106304392-62-Cove-Rd-Stamford-…

Answers

6
Hi Yulia,
I did speak with the listing agent for 62 Cove and unfortunately, the unit was rented over the weekend. Sorry about that. Please, let me know if you wish for me to send you other rental listings in the area.

Laura Feghali
Prudential Connecticut Realty
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Mar 5, 2013
Hi, wow :(((((((
Thanks, Laura, for your help!
I'll be waiting for your answer
Hi Yulia,
There are tenants living on the second floor; not the landlord. I've left a message with the listing agent inquiring how many tenants are occupying the second floor but she may not know for certain. I'll let you know once she responds.

I'll be in touch!

Laura Feghali
Prudential Connecticut Realty
203-536-4802
Thanks, and could you tell my how many people live on the second floor? By the way, they are owners or renters? Thanks for useful answer, but it's not private backyard, it's shared :)
Actually I like the house very much and think to rent it
Yulia
Hello junovi,
Since this rental unit on Cove Rd. is part of a multi-family property where another unit is on the second floor, then the use of the backyard would not be private but to be used by all residents there to enjoy.

Hope this is helpful!

Laura Feghali
Prudential Connecticut Realty