Jenna, Other/Just Looking in Warren, MA

Hi, My fiance and I were planning on renting an apartment soon then came across this ad for this home in north brookfield. We would be first time

Asked by Jenna, Warren, MA Sun Nov 21, 2010

home buyers. Do you know anything about if any local banks are not requiring 20% down for a mortage? I did the calc. out on the calculator that is on the site and payments would be less than what we would pay for rent so it might be something to look into if this is so. If you have more info. on this it would be great and we would love a showing. Thanks. -Jenna

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3030135736-81-Bell-St-North-B…

Answers

3
Hello, Jenna!

According to the MLS listing the property is being sold "As-Is". I've spoken to the Listing Agent before about this property and got the lockbox code so anytime you want to go see it let me know. elizabeth@elizabethherbert.com or 413-657-7159.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 21, 2010
Hi Jenna,

There are def, mortgage programs available now that do not require 20% down. FHA has a minimum of 3.5%, Mass Housing has minimum 3% and if you qualify 100% financing is available. USDA loans are 100% financing - there are some criteria needed for these loans but most mortgage consultants will go over all your options at no charge.

Feel free to contact me if you would like a free consultation.

good luck!
Hi Jenna!

This cute little house is in pre-foreclosure and is being marketed for as a "Short Sale" which means the owners owe more on their mortgage than they can sell it for. If you could get it for $75,000, it would be a fantastic starter home!

With the mortgage rates low, and terrific first-time homebuyer programs, you and your fiance should ABSOLUTELY investigate the possibility of purchasing a home!!!! I think you will be very surprised!!!

Feel free to contact me if you'd like to disuss this further!

Judy Boyle
RE/MAX Signature Properties