Property Q&A in New York>Question Details

Ron Johnson, Home Buyer in Cambridge, MA

Hi, Is this unit still for sale and is it possible to see it next weekend? Thanks Dirk Englund 650 450 3829

Asked by Ron Johnson, Cambridge, MA Sun Sep 6, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/43738103-80-La-Salle-St-8G-Ne…

Answers

2
This is in the Morningside Heights section of Harlem. It is active in the agent database and has been on the market for 33 weeks. It went on the market on 1/13/09 and did have an accepted offer on 7/4/09 and then went back on the market 8/17/09. It was listed at $645K on 1/13/09, had a price increase to $699K on 3/23/09 (which I find rather odd given the market at the time and the fact that it wasn't selling) and is now back on for $646K. If you click on the listing for more details, you can get the listing agent's information directly. In the alternative, you may want to consider having a buyer's agent work for you. We do the research for you, locate many properties that fit your requirements, negotiate for you, link you to all the services and professionals you will need, and most importantly overcome the inevitable roadblocks that come up in every deal. Best of all, there is no charge to you, as the seller always pays the commission. When you go directly to the seller's agent, they represent the seller.

Jenet Levy
jlevy@halstead.com
212 381-4268
Hello Dirk,

This 2 bedroom / 1 bath apartment is on 124th street near Columbia University & appears to be available. If you wish, I could call to confirm if there is a contract currently under negotiation and should you desire proper representation, I am available to act on your behalf as a buyers representative.

Please contact me directly via email on by telepone if you wish to discus further details.

Sincerely
Anoop Punjabi
Halstead Property LLC
Email: apunjabi@halstead.com
Tel: (212) 317-7844