Property Q&A in Dana Point>Question Details

Kim, Real Estate Pro in ,

Hi. Is this home located in an HOA?

Asked by Kim, , Fri Aug 19, 2011

This question is about this property:…

HI Alice,

This tract has no HOA fees. There will be another one coming on the market in that tract in about 2 weeks. a 3bedroom home.. These are all unique homes not a tract of homes with tha same style..
Talk to you soon.. Ingrid Ski Realtor

I've shown this property to another client. It's very nice with no HOA. However, it's not really a 3 bedroom. Currently, it's set up as a 2 bedroom with the 3rd bedroom converted into an office. If your looking for a tropical single level bungalow. Let me know if I can take you to see it. To see everything for sale in Dana Point go to our website

Scott Bingham - Beach Cities Real Estate
Web Reference:
No this property is not in an HOA. The property does not have a lot of equity according to the tax records and could end up being a little short for all expenses in selling the property at this price. Are you working with an agent? I am happy to answer any questiions you may have and show you the property if you are interested.

Lori Hanson
714-585-5236 cell
dre 0415146
Hello Alice, no it is not in an HOA area. This home is located in Capistrano Beach and is on the inland side of the freeway. I can email you the listing or show you the home if you do not have a Realtor already.

Take care and good luck with you search,

Brian Wilson
DRE# 01321478