Property Q&A in Boise>Question Details

Leslie Satte…, Home Buyer in Brooklyn, NY

Hi. Is there a back yard?

Asked by Leslie Satterfield, Brooklyn, NY Tue Jul 2, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3123517610-4036-N-Commercial-…

Answers

5
cute house has back yard and where the fence is. that street has a back alley that some buyers like some don't should go quick. Before you start looking have a preapproval in hand when making an offer because most sellers will not consider a pre qualification letter. Good Luck Tom Inglesby, Broker RE/MAX
Hi Leslie

Yes, the lot is 3920 sqft and the last 3 pictures are of the backyard.

Send me an email for more information

Kevin Sucher
ksucher@prunw.com
503-214-4139
The property is 40 x 100. It has a backyard but not a big one. This property won't last on the market at the asking price. It most likely sell for more - my opinion. The seller will review the offers tomorrow so you don't have too much time - with this property or with any other one of the same kind and at similar price and located in a hot area in town. Multiple offers is "the name of the game" these days.
Portlandmaps.com is a great place to look for how the home is positioned on the lot, along with a lot of other amazing information.

This particular property is looking at all offers tomorrow, so better jump!
Yes. You can contact me at stella@asksarita.com and I can send you the listing from the RMLS.