Property Q&A in Rockaway>Question Details

Sarah Wolosin, Renter in West Milford, NJ

Hi, Is the rental price for this property negotiable?

Asked by Sarah Wolosin, West Milford, NJ Sun Feb 17, 2013

My husband and I are currently living in Oak Ridge and are looking to rent closer to his work in Rockaway. We are looking to stay in the budge of $1250-$1300.

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3098580839-15-Algonquin-Ave-Roc…

Answers

2
Hi Sarah - I just showed this property last week. The owner is very firm with the rental price and is looking for close to the asking price for a purchase. Otherwise, it's a beautiful home, totally updated with a nice fenced-in yard. Contact me if you have any other questions...973.580.1991 Carmela
Hi Sarah,

When it comes to real estate, many things are negotiable however the decision to accept a lower amount would be the landlord's. The original rental price was $1850 and it was just recently reduced to $1750. The property is also listed for sale. The list price is $249,900.