Property Q&A in Destin>Question Details

Julia Scott, Both Buyer and Seller in Belleville, IL

Hi, Im interested, do you know the address for the property on Vintage Circle?

Asked by Julia Scott, Belleville, IL Sun Mar 18, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3076248676--Vintage-Cir-De…

Answers

5
There is nothing active on Vintage Circle. There is one pending and one contingent. they were 741 and 751. Let me know what you are looking for, and I'll help you find it. 850-830-5541
Currently there are no properties on Vintage Circle available for sale at this time. However, there are homes near this area in this price point that may fit your needs. I work strictly on the behalf of buyers as an Accredited Buyer's Representative and will help you save time, money, and avoid costly mistakes. I would love to work with you exclusively to find you a home that fits your needs. Please feel free to contact me directly.

Kelly Klein
Lifeguard Real Estate, Inc.
850-420-2480
Kelly@KellyKleinSoldMine.com
Hello, Just a warning here--this is an upload from Realty Trac. Many of the realty trac listings you will find on this site are not for sale at all. Realty trac has programs that automatically upload information about any home that has a lien filed against it. It leaves one with the impression that realty trac lists property. They don't. They want you to join for a fee in order to get an address. You don't have to do that--if you would like updates regarding short sale or foreclosure properties in this area, I can do that for you for free--no charge to you. If you get in touch with me, I will get it set up--if you see something for sale that looks good to you, you can let me know and we can go from there. I do handle Fannie Mae listings, and am used to dealing with foreclosure sales.

I look forward to being able to assist you,

Myke Triebold, GRI,ABR, LMC,SFR
850-305-6256
MykeSaysSold@aol.com
Julia,
If you are seriously interested, Trulia is not the best info source. If you want assistance, feel free to call me at 850 543 8033
Web Reference: http://www.lisaegstad.com
There are not any properties showing as available on Vintage Circle.