Jordan Mcken…, Renter in Virginia Beach, VA

Hi I was wondering if this town house is still actively listed, and if so if it is for rent or for sale?

Asked by Jordan Mckenzie, Virginia Beach, VA Sun Dec 12, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3021207380-1218-Gunn-Hall-Dr-…

Answers

5
Jordan,
Yes this home is for sale. It is a little over priced, but any offers will be considered. The listing says that the seller will need to remain in the property for 30 days after closing, so if you buy the home the seller will have to rent from you for a month.
If you looking to rent email me at monette_55@yahoo.com and I will send you emails on places that meet your requirements and we can go out and look at a few places.
It is a great time to buy, but not everyone is ready, so let me know how to help. Good luck.
I am sure you have already heard from the previous agents that yes it is still for sale. If you are interested in buying there is plenty out there for you to choose from. If you are not already preapproved I have great lenders as well as attorneys to help us close things smoothly. Feel free to give me a call any time to discuss your options.

Erica Smith
757-450-301
Ericasmith47@gmail.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 12, 2010
The property at Gunn Hall is available for sale for $285,000. Are you looking to buy? I would be happy to help you. My services as a buyers agent is Free!
Hi Jordan,
This home is for sale and is listed at 285,000. Are you in the market to purchase a new home?
Lisa Allen
Hi Jordan,
1218 Gunn Hall IS still for sale. There appears to be no active MLS listing for rent.
If you are interested in seeing the townhouse, feel free to contact me. Per the listing it says
an appointment is required.
KK German
kkgerman@gmail.com
757-714-2335