Property Q&A in Baltimore>Question Details

Michael Bran…, Home Buyer in Baltimore, MD

Hi. I was curious how long this house has been on the market ? Also, are there any open houses in the near future? Thank you.

Asked by Michael Brandenberg, Baltimore, MD Wed Apr 7, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Maryland/Baltimore/sold/1482753-…

Answers

3
Michael
I have a list of several properties like the one you are interested in. Please send me an email if you'd like to see them.
Michelle Lewis
michelle.Lewis@prudentialcarruthers.com
Hi Michael,
Unfortunately, the property you are interested in is currently under contract without a contingency. It is scheduled to settle on April 30th, 2010.
You may find during your home search that looking online will become increasingly frustrating because a lot of sites like Trulia, Zillow and the like have very outdated information.
My suggestion (surprise, surprise) would be to work with an agent that can find currently listed and available properties for you. As you probably know, having an agent represent you during your home purchase process doesn't cost you a dime, so it would be beneficial for you to have representation.
When working with clients I typically will visit properties the client is interested in prior to their tour to take a video of the property so they can tell if it may interest them with less aggravation.
Feel free to contact me directly if you would like more information. I can be reached at (410) 952-5726. Feel free to also check out my profile or take a look at my page below. Good luck on your home search!
Web Reference: http://www.peterboscas.com
It is currently under contract but was on the market for 33 days until it went under contract. This home will not be open but if you want to see any other homes give me a call. It saves you a lot of time to get a realtor and have them show you all the homes you want to see at the same time.