Property Q&A in Malden>Question Details

Evgenia Vere…, Home Buyer in Pembroke, MA

Hi, I'm interested in this property. Could you please get in touch with me and show this property? Thank you.

Asked by Evgenia Veremieva, Pembroke, MA Wed Dec 2, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1093347342-30-Rich-St-3-Malde…

Answers

4
Good morning Evgenia,

I work for Success Real Estate located in Braintree, MA. If you are interested in any properties on the south shore let me know 617-750-9218, thanks Tracey Stedman
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 6, 2009
Hi, Evgenia, My name is Connie Botticelli and I would be happy to show you this home at your convenience. You can reach me on my cell phone (781) 572-7506 or at the office at (781) 395-2121 x234. This is actually one of our listings here at C21 Advance. I am a member of Team Fabbri and it is one of our team members that is the listing agent. Although it is a new listing, it is getting plenty of attention and activitiy. I suggest you see this soon as it probably won't last too long. Looking forward to hearing from you. Connie
Yes, Evgenia
I can show you this property at any time of your convenient. you can reach me at
cell:
617-407-9830
email:
m.hanania@comcast.net
Please call me 978-335-9092 or email jmjonesrealtor and I will get you in to see it asap - NO PROBLEM