Property Q&A in Cortland>Question Details

Alice, Home Buyer in 44417

Hi, I'm inquiring about the property at 6540 Hoagland Blackstubb Rd, Cortland. My first question concerns the

Asked by Alice, 44417 Mon Aug 10, 2009

house, it has a sign on it that it is unoccupied (like that), what is the meaning? Also, there is a white building in front of the house and structures, what is that and who owns it? If someone else owns it, how much property goes with it?

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1084100062-6540-Hoagland-Blac…

Answers

1
The property is not currently on the market that I could find. The sign is what is put on Foreclosed homes in the pre-marketing time frame.
There are 2 parcels there, one that looks like a trailer and the other a large white house. Total is about 10 acres, but the parcels have 2 different owners names.
Not sure which one you are inquiring about .
Please feel free to contact me, but from what I can see it is not for sale at this time.
Trudy Mickey, ABR,GRI,CNE,CRRS,SHS
330-503-6739