ilkeyesilay, Home Buyer in Brooklyn, NY

Hi, I'm a screenwriter from Turkey, holding a tourist visa. I'm strongly interested in this place so what is the procedure for foreigners?

Asked by ilkeyesilay, Brooklyn, NY Thu Jun 20, 2013

I'll be paying via wire transfer at once. no Mortgage.

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1080785188-80-Winthrop-St-Bro…

Answers

4
Dear ilkeyesilay:

You have to submit an offer and once it is accepted sign a legal contract of sale. During this process you would usually have a real estate agent help you with the paperwork and once the offer is accepted by the property owner you would have to hire an attorney to represent you to make sure everything is in order from a legal perspective. You will need to have proof of funds and identification. Since you do not have a mortgage contingency, you can close in a week if you really wanted to.

If you need help feel free to contact me direct and I would be more than happy to assist. Either way, good luck!

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales
Madison Estates & Properties, Inc.
Office: (718) 645-1665/ Cell: (917) 805-0783
Email: MitchellSFeldman@aol.com
As a NON US Resident (Tourist Visa) you cannot buy a co-op which is what this apartment is. You can buy a Condo, but as you will see they are more costly and do have other ramifications as to if it will be a good long term investment or wise move for you.
Feel free to call me, I am originally from England myself and work with many Foreign investors and residents.
Yours,
Kathryn Lilly, Broker
Realty on the Greene, LLC
718-858-7600
Good morning,

I work with forein buyers of U.S. property. Feel free to call me anytime.

Luke Constantino
Commercial/Residential
Keller Williams Real Estate
9120 4th Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11209
Office: (718) 954 8400
Direct: (212) 300-3919
lukeconstantino@gmail.com
You would have to give me a call. My number is 347-338-7546