vjpalan, Home Buyer in San Francisco, CA

Hi, I m a indian and i would like to bid for the said property, so please help me with the procedure.

Asked by vjpalan, San Francisco, CA Tue Nov 22, 2011

Can i Bid for the said property? i m a indian and holding Indian Passport? pls. email me the total Area of the said property and how do i get confirmation about the bidding procedure.
thanxs,

Vijay Palan

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3063107579--York-St-San-Fr…

Answers

3
Jed Lane; Fog City Guide’s answer
Vijay,

This listing is another supplied by RealtyTrac whose business is selling subscriptions to its data feed which is an aggregate of tax record filings. The "notice of sale" fiiled is the second recording on a foreclosed property coming 90 days after the "notice of default". The sale referenced is held on the steps of City Hall and buyers or thier agents must be present and all sales are final and must be paid in cash. The buyers have no due-diligence period for inspections after the sale and very little opportunity to inspect properties before sale. It is also imortant to note that the sellers, usually banks, won't sell a property worth $400,000 or more for $104,287. The amount listed is the amount in default. If the owner fails to correct the default and the bank does proceed with the sale the bank will bid and sell the property on the open market. If you want to proceed be very selective of who you chose to be your agent especaillyif you are not able to attend the sales. If you can attend it is really best to go a few times with no intention of bidding just to see how the process works.
Jed Lane; Fog…, Real Estate Pro in San Francisco, CA
Hi Vijay

if there are special paperworks required for bidding, we have to request the listing agent to provide us or if we have to bid on online auction sites, they have their own terms and conditions but if not, its the same proccess to write an offer. There are many listing agents to advertise as auction with low price but the process is most likely the same. Some agents tends to try to attract more people to bid the price to go higher. I have experienced to close a deal for a visa holder so and I have worked with many indian engineers at computer companies for years when I used to work as a software engineer so I have some idea what you are interested in. please feel free to contact me at 415-420-3526 or email me at amyleerealty@gmail.com
Hi Vijay, I would love to help you out. Please contact me at rick.mei@bhghome.com. I am specialize in foreign investor transactions.
Web Reference: http://www.rickmei.com