Property Q&A in 66205>Question Details

Lori, Home Owner in 66205

Hi. I'm Lori Brown and I live at 5411 Roe in Roeland Park Ks. 66205. Who were all the previous owners/occupants of my home? -

Asked by Lori, 66205 Wed Oct 26, 2011 Requesting the names of former home owners/occupants of 5411 Roe Roeland Park Ks. 66205. I understand my house was built in 1950. I'm curious to know who lived here before me. Any information will be greatly appreciated. Thank you :) ...Lori EMAIL:

You can look it up the prior deeds of ownership at the Johnson County Recorder of Deeds.
Hi Lori, you can actually go to the Library, in most cases, and they should have City Directories that you can look up former owners. You can call your county Appraiser and maybe they would share some information with you as well. That's what I have done in the past and it worked for me..Also neighbors are a great source for information. Have a Happy Halloween. Dawn Lindner, Coldwell Banker Griffith and Blair. Topeka, KS