Property Q&A in Sacramento>Question Details

Z1990w, Home Buyer in

Hi, I found your listing on Trulia and I wont to see more pictures about the home because im living in united Arab emirates right now I will come soon

Asked by Z1990w, Sun Aug 18, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3100879919-7982-Roseview-Way-…

Answers

3
This house has been sold but I would love to help you when you are back fell free to contact me at 916-903-6772. Thank You. Bill
Opportunities like this go quick you will have a chance at these by contacting a Buyers Agent like myself to help your accessibility to up and coming listings before they go pending... you can send a private message here on Trulia or to eddie@bhrparkplace.com

BRE#01324382
This particular listing is in MLS without any photos. It is listed as Active Short Contingent, meaning the seller would like to receive more offers as backup offers but the seller has already accepted an offer. It is a short sale. The listing says it needs a lot of work. At that price, it must be barely standing.

You might have an easier time finding a home to buy if you contacted a local real estate agent to send you listings of homes that are for sale, directly from the mothership known as MLS. You can contact me or any of the other agents you can find on Trulia. Makes home home searching so much easier for you.