Property Q&A in Camas>Question Details

Nick C, Home Buyer in Camas, WA

Hi, I forwarded some mail to this address and didn't mean to for the last two months. Has it been returned to the original address?

Asked by Nick C, Camas, WA Thu Jan 10, 2013

This question was asked from this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:


Only thing i can add is you could go to clark county web site properety info put in address and find out owners mailing address if it is differant than property address so you can contact them. but as suggested contacting the postal service might be your best choice.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 11, 2013
you could write them a letter but I dont think this is the forum for your answer.. maybe the post office can help you
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 10, 2013
Check with the post office or the current resident. There is no way for us to konw.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 10, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer