Property Q&A in SoHo>Question Details

Yxx5029, Home Buyer in New York, NY

Hi, I am looking for apartment that is good location and good investment rental property for sale. Please get back to me asap. Kelly

Asked by Yxx5029, New York, NY Wed Jul 18, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3059343752--W-Houston-St-N…

Answers

4
HI Kelly!

I am currently working with another investment buyer just like you (also posted here). I've set him up with my great reliable and trusty mortgage brokers and will soon begin his search. It is always best to work with a dedicated agent who will be looking after YOUR best interests and take care of everything for you. I would be happy to do that for you if you'd like to talk, I'd love to discuss more of how I can help you with my great support team. It would be beneficial to you as well, since I'm in the investment property search mode anyway.

I hope to speak with you soon.
Jill
I have some nice properties in that area. Please call me. My name is Tanuja and I can be reached at 347-882-0353. Thank you and good luck.
Why not simply consider working with an agent of your own, he/she will be your best guide. If purchasing with a mortgage, be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously.
Feel free to contact me drectly.

6465940958
Tarahy@nestseekers.com