Property Q&A in Coral Gables>Question Details

Samantha, Home Buyer in South Miami, FL

Hi I am interested in the property listed here. Can you please tell me some more. What is the home address, the MLS, etc. Thank you! Samantha

Asked by Samantha, South Miami, FL Tue Jan 19, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/2008671061--S-Alhambra-Cir…

Answers

2
Hi Samantha,

I noticed you've asked the same question about a couple of properties that appear to have very low prices. You probably found those properties by clicking on the "foreclosure center" button on Trulia. Well Trulia has a partnership with RealtyTrac, in which RealtyTrac displays homes that are in some stage of foreclosure, and shows the amount due on some loan, making it look like a purchase price. This is misleading and trips a lot of people up. It's unfortunate that Trulia continues to allow this.

If you want to get accurate information on foreclosure properties, you can just ask a realtor. We can do searches for you based on the area and price range you need. We can even set you up with automatic emails, so the moment a new foreclosure hits the market, you'll be notified. This is actually the best way to get a good deal, since hot properties don't sit on the market for more than a few days. Many times they also get multiple offers. Again, a good realtor can help you determine what makes sense in terms of an offer that stands a chance of winning.

If you'd like me to do a search for legitimate foreclosures for sale, or set you up with automatic notifications, please let me know. Good luck!

Diane Loveridge
Majestic Properties
(786) 210-3449
dloveridge@majesticproperties.com
If it sounds too good to be true it probably isnt. Real Estate Fraud is rampant . Work with a professional.

J-
Web Reference: http://www.resf.com