Property Q&A in Portland>Question Details

B, Renter in Hillsboro, OR

Hi, I am curious, Is this price correct for this property?

Asked by B, Hillsboro, OR Tue Sep 24, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3132358106-Single-Family-Home-P…

Answers

3
If you look at the pictures in the top left there is the copyright stamp that the scammers didn’t even crop out! Which is an easy way to tell let alone the rent price of $750/mo for 1600 sqft. If it’s too good to be true it probably is, be careful out there.

So you don't miss the next property or look at bad and old information on websites. Sign up FREE for property search on my website on the link below and get current information on properties even before Realtors get it!

http://www.ksucher.pru-nw.com/prudential_nw/?p=findahome.asp…

On my team of professionals I have resources from lending to builders, contractors repair and rehabbing. Which is way better than any Angie’s list.

Kevin Sucher
Principal Broker
503-214-4139
ksucher@prunw.com
Thank, that's what I thought!
Unfortunately we see an awful lot of this these days. I am glad that you asked before meeting the person that put the ad on. I did however call and leave him a message and he has not yet called me back. I always say if it looks to good to be true it probably is, Good Luck in your search! Let me know if you need anything more.
Flag Tue Sep 24, 2013
No this is a scam this home is currently listed for sale by Re/Max Equity Group with a sales price of $314,000. Are you interested in purchasing a home? I will alert the agent that their listing has been compromised. Please let me know if you need anything further.