Property Q&A in Wales>Question Details

Ash, Home Buyer in Outside U.S.

Hi, Does this property need any work doing to make it rentable, and how much rent could it obtain. Thanks, Ash.

Asked by Ash, Outside U.S. Mon Aug 9, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1095981072-10-Willow-Dell-Rd-…

Answers

2
It has propane heat and a tank disclosure. It does have beach rights. The rent would be higher or lower depending on the interior condition.
If you are looking to invest, there are many other great properties with owners fed up and ready to dump them.
email me at Christine.moran@realliving.com
Hi Ash-

Well sometimes you have to wonder about the interior's condition when there are no pictures. Also you might have to have it checked for lead paint if you plan on renting. If you'd like to view this home give me a call and I'd be happy to show the home to you. I would also like to look for other properties for you that might be a good investment for renting.

Look forwad to working with you!

Carrie Polci
Associate Partner
cell-413-248-SOLD(7653)