Arie Kraus, Home Buyer in Outside U.S.

Hi, Could you please help me with the exact address? Thanks, A. Kraus

Asked by Arie Kraus, Outside U.S. Sun Jun 10, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3082693056-Boarding-House-Roo…

Answers

6
Arie,
This is no longer an active listing. I would strongly suggest you consider working with a skilled, experienced agent. The consumer real estate websites often have incorrect or outdated information. When you work with an agent, we streamline your search based upon your needs, negotiate for the best price and terms on your behalf, and take you through each step to closing. You will save time, money and aggravation. The sellers all have agents and so should you; it levels the playing field.

Jenet Levy
Halstead Property, LLC
jlevy@halstead.com
212 381-4268
http://jenetlevy.halstead.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jun 10, 2012
Hi Arie,

Apparently this listing is no longer active.

You should have an agent working for you and do all the work.

If you need assistance finding a property on the Upper West Side, i can show you some nice listings.

--
Patricia

BSD Equities
174 Fifth Avenue #301
New York, NY 10010
Office: (212) 367-7200 Ext.18
Cell: (646) 269-4942
Patricia@bsdequities.com
http://www.bsdequities.com
I have some very nice properties on the Upper West Side if you would be interested. Please contact me. My name is Erika and I can be reached at 917-335-8569. Thank you and good luck.
Dear Arie,

the agents are right, the listing has been withdrawn.

As for me, you're wasting your time :)
Just let an agent to do all the work. All I know, an agent will find every property in a certain area, he (she) will select the properties you'll like for sure, and what is more important, the agent will never show you the properties that are not for you. Of course, you can find the house yourself,but it will take more time, it will take more YOUR time.

Just find the right agent!

If you didn't find an agent you'd like to work with, contact me at (718) 314 4647 or via e-mail Olga.karalko@gmail.com. Maybe, I am an agent right for you :)

Anyway, good luck in searching!
It looks like this listing has been withdrawn. there was this contact info and you may want to contact the listing agent directly to find out Carlos at 646 246 4975 or email Carlos@AnchorNYC.com

If you read the listing this property has been withdrawn from the market.

If you are looking for a home and need assistance please feel free to contact me at 401-837-9445c or aholmgren@bondnewyork.com.

I will be more than happy to assist you!

Annette

Annette Holmgren
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Bond New York