Property Q&A in Murphy>Question Details

Parul Jain, Home Buyer in Dallas, TX

Hi Are there any floow layout photos for this home. Thanks

Asked by Parul Jain, Dallas, TX Mon Mar 23, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1076719815-232-Green-Acres-Dr…

Answers

2
Hello Parul,

The owner would consider a sale or a trade. They are asking 190K if it's a straight sale. No pictures are posted yet. I'll let you know if I find any.

Naima
214-289-8555
Naima@Sumner-Realty.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Mar 23, 2009
I didn't see this home listed for sale in the MLS, so I did some additional research. It appears that the owner of this home has it listed for "trade/swap" not for sale. They have listed that they would like to trade for land in Oklahoma or some cities in Texas that are North of Collin County. I did not find any floorplans or other layout photos that would be of assistance....but I wasn't sure if you still wanted them since the home isn't actually for "sale".

However, I also found that there are 2 homes for sale right now on that street. They are both 5 bedroom, 3.5 bath homes priced at $259k and $299k. There is also a 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home for sale in that neighborhood (on Mockingbird Hill) which is listed at $219k.

Additionally, there are a few neighborhoods nearby that still include new construction homes if you are interested in having a home built. There is also another neighborhood nearby that has homes priced under $200k if that suits your needs. Our team specializes in Murphy, Wylie, Parker, and the surrounding areas and we would be happy to assist you in your home search. There is no cost to you as a buyer for our services.

If you would like further information please feel free to call or visit us on-line.

Melissa Hailey
Coldwell Banker Jane Henry Realtors
North Texas Top Team, Realtors
214-418-0180 or 214-244-3664