Property Q&A in Brookfield>Question Details

Jenna, Other/Just Looking in Warren, MA

Hi, A friend of mine checked out this property awhile back and said the septic was no good. Has this issue been resolved? Thanks.

Asked by Jenna, Warren, MA Sat Dec 25, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1092197706-13-Molasses-Hill-R…

Answers

4
Jenna,

That is a fantastic location! I grew up in Brimfield and know this area well.

The house does has a failed septic but we can check with the town and find out what the current septic plan is and why it failed. It's priced at less than 50% of assessed value so a 203k loan would be acceptable if your friend was planning on living in the home. This also qualifies for USDA.

Please let your friend know that there are options - just give me a shout - 508-784-0504

Enjoy the day and I hope you had a great holiday!

Amy
amymullen@remax.net
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 26, 2010
Hi Jenna- it still says it has a failed septic system online in the MLS system, which is why it is probably listed that low in price and being bank owned, they probably won't fix it either.

I do have a lender who can do loans with failed septic systems, although it is definitely not a great time of year to deal with this issue. ;0)

If I get anymore info on the septic system I'll let you know. If you have any other questions about properties feel free to contact me anytime. I helped someone buy a home on Molasses Hill a few years ago.

Enjoy the holiday.

Angela Dolber
508-826-8553
http://Www.theDolberteam.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 25, 2010
Hi Jenna,

The current listing indicates that this home has a failed septic system and is being sold "as is". Also, a previous listing that expired on 9/30/10 indicated that there was mold in the attic.

If you need someone to help you find a home, I would be happy to help you. Feel free to contact me.

Barbara
Hi Jenna,

No. This property is still listed with failed septic. It is bank owned.

Tetyana