Voices Member,  in

Hey there, I'm interested in seeing this condo as well as others in the same area. Let me know when it is possible to set a

Asked by Voices Member, Sat Aug 25, 2012

time.
Nabil Nazha

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3093537677-33-E-Cedar-St-P46-…

Answers

9
Sorry Nabil,

All the other answers are right. This is not a condo but a parking spot and your best bet is to hire a good real estate agent to do the searching for you. Let the agent know your serious by providing them a bank statement if your paying cash or a pre-approval letter from your lender. Good luck Nabil, if you have any further questions please reach out to me or any of the professionals below.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Aug 26, 2012
Hi Nabil,

Are you looking for a condo or parking?

I work with first time buyers all the time. I am happy to help you find a plce in the city.

Best of Luck,
Ivan Sagel
312-515-7823
You can contact the lsting agent from trulia if you want, but as stated that is a garage spot and no one pays 40K for parking in this market.
You cannot find a condo anywhere near 40K in that area, but if you might like some help let me know.
Work with a Realtor and make your search more efficient. Contact me should you need any assistance.
That is a garage spot for sale. What exactly are you looking for? I'd be happy to help you in your search.
Genny Lenon
That is a parking spot for sale.
This does not exist. But I would be happy to show you other properties in that same area
Trulia is famous for fake listings. This is one of them. This is most likely a parking spot.
Give me a call 773 344-4046. I will be glad to show it to you.