Property Q&A in Miami Beach>Question Details

kempnatur, Renter in Miami Beach, FL

Hey, are there furnished in the aparment, and what about gas/wather

Asked by kempnatur, Miami Beach, FL Mon Nov 28, 2011

im moving to miami here in feb, so im looking for an apartment. im from denmark, so i hope to finde a place where there are furnished in it and to a good price. kenneth pedersen

This question is about this property:…

thx for alle the answers, im looking for min 1 bed and 1 bath, but maybe 2-2, so i can rent the other room out, im going to live and work in miami beach, the only thing there have to be are the furnished maybe also beds and that stuff. i hope maybe i can get an apartment, near by the beach, or maybe a house.
kenneth pedersen
Hi.My name is Martha B.Babot,I am a Real Estate Agent,living in Miami Beach for 23 years and working in Miami Beach area from 1996.I have contact you in order to let you know,that if you decide to work with me I think I can find you the property that you need.You can contact me by email Thanks Martha
How many bedrooms do you need,and how much is your budget? thanks Feel free to cobntact me any time.
Dear kenneth,

Thank you for contact us.

We have available quite few apartments all furnished in Miami Beach .
In Miami the ranges or stoves in the kitchens normally works only with electricity , no gas like in Europe.

Normally the leases are for 6 months or one year in the mayority of condominiums unless you are looking to rent a house where you can get stoves that works with gas..

Please let know how many bedrooms you need ,price range and for how long you like to rent.

Best Regards

Raul Lindner
Beachfront Realty, Inc.
517 Arthur Godfrey Rd.
Miami Beach FL. 33140
Office: 305.861.9144
Hi Mr. Pedersen,
My name is Jose I. Gonzalez and I have over 16 years experience helping buyers, sellers and renters with their real estate needs in the South Florida market. From your question I assume you are looking for a rental property in Miami Beach. Please note that not all rental units are furnished so this limits the properties available for rent. I have prepared a detailed rental property search of furnished condos in Miami Beach between $1100-1300 per month. Keep in mind that February is still the high season here so there may not be much if any discount off of the asking rental price. All of the condo units include the water and gas (if applicable) in the rental price. Some units also include cable tv, assigned or valet (free) parking and electricity in the rental price. Please let me know what you think of these untis and if any interest you. Realistically, we could not make an offer on a property for rent in February until the very end of December or the beginning of January. Here is the link to the search:…

Click on the link and you will be directed to the realtor database containing the rental property search. I look forward to hearing from you. You can also reach me through my email, my cell 305-992-8624 or my website below. I look forward to hearing from you.
Jose I. Gonzalez
Xcellence Realty
Hello Kenneth,

Thank you for your inquiry. We have many furnished rental units available located within close proximity and in the heart of Miami Beach. Visit, click on the rentals tab to begin your search.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Miami Best Real Estate Team