soccergirl31…, Renter in Apex, NC

Hey! I was wondering about the costs of utilities. Could I have an estimate on that price? Also, would you be willing to rent to college students?

Asked by soccergirl31096, Apex, NC Mon Feb 24, 2014

Thanks!

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3139813601-7304-Capulin-Crest-D…

Answers

1
Hi SoccerGirl: Utility costs can vary much depending upon how warm or cool the resident likes their home.. Unfortunately, many owners and neighborhoods do not like college student rentals because they have the reputation of not taking care of the property, damaging the property, not paying rent on time and potentially unruly behavior that my upset the neighbors. Also, towns have restrictions on the number of people that can inhabit a home dependent on its size. This might be overcome by providing a higher security deposit. Visit my website for more info on available rentals and get in touch with more particulars on your situation so I can help you further.