Property Q&A in Downtown>Question Details

Susie, Renter in Stamford, CT

Hey, I am looking for a minimum 1-year apt leasing and want to know more details about this apt.

Asked by Susie, Stamford, CT Fri Jul 6, 2012

Can you contact me at xufeizhu@hotmail.com please? Thanks.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3088981845-127-Greyrock-Pl-Stam…

Answers

3
Hi.

If you are asking about an apartment I have listed. it is a 2 bedroom in the Cove neighborhood for $1700 per month all utilities included. There is one parking space and use of a large backyard.

The owner will lease for a minimum of 1 year and would certainly entertain a longer lease term.

i can be reached at 203-912-8626 (cell).

Richard
Thomas Kijek
William Raveis Real Estate
Kijek Team
Stamford, CT

There are NO apartments currently listed on the CMLS in Stamford, CT for under $ 1,000.
It may be listed by the owner and I would be concerned about the condition of the unit if it exists.
It would have to be a wreck and maybe unlivable.
The rent is way to LOW for downtown Stamford.
I would be wiling to help you in your search.
Best of Luck,
Tom
cell: (203) 952-3345
This property actually doesnt exist. Occassionatly on Trulia there are false advertisements put up by people that are not agents(spam). That agent that is listed doesnt not belong to the Fairfield County MLS. The general listing price for a unit that size at the Biltmore is three times that cost. I'd be happy to help in your search ...
Call me anytime at (203) 621-8541
Tim Vale
The Higgins Group
Stamford, CT 06902