Property Q&A in Costa Mesa>Question Details

Diego Czul, Renter in Brooklyn, NY

Hey Can i have more pics? I am moving, responsible engineer. thanks.

Asked by Diego Czul, Brooklyn, NY Sun Mar 11, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3067435684-2700-Peterson-Pl-Cos…

Answers

3
Diego;
Your best course of action is to work with a Realtor. You are not paying them. They make a very small sum from the landlord. It is to your benefit. They will do the viewing and send you the updated and true information. I am a local south Orange County Real Estate Broker.
You can contact me
Shadi Kian
Real Estate and Mortgage Broker
Emily is right, you can work with a property management company directly to find you a place to lease. Or, your other option is to work with a Real Estate Agent who is willing to find you a place that is legitimate and meets your needs. Let me know what you are looking for, your timeline and what your budget is, and I would be willing to help you. I am in Costa Mesa. You can email me at sheri4ocrealestate@yahoo.com. or call me at 949-244-9297.

Sheri Elzinga - Torelli Realty
Please try to work with a reputable property management company to find a rental for you or call a Realtor who can look in the MLS or who lives near the area you want to rent in. Whichever route you take, please also click on my profile here on Trulia & read my 2 blog posts called "RENTAL SCAMS - RED FLAGS - PUBLIC BEWARE" so you don't get scammed. There are many many many rental scammers out there.

My blog postings will help to keep you safe. At least 1 or 2 of the rental properties you're inquiring about are raising Red Flags to me, in that, no "in your face" contact info is being given on the Trulia listing. If this were my rental listing, my LOCAL phone # would be listed with my Name on it. This is not Trulia's fault, anyone can post a rental listing.

I don't look back on this same Trulia thread for answers posted after mine.

EmilyKnell1@yahoo.com
562-430-3053 c
Realtor Since 1996
Main Street Realtors