Property Q&A in San Jose>Question Details

Tammy Sue, Other/Just Looking in Philadelphia, PA

Hello there! My husband and I are new to the area, we are wondering who are some of the builders in the area who only specialize in new homes?

Asked by Tammy Sue, Philadelphia, PA Sun Jan 27, 2013

We are not looking for a "Jack of All Trades" general contractor, but companies who only specialize in creating developments full of their own new construction, such as Robson Homes, Pulte Homes, ect. The problem is that Google is not being very helpful and those are pretty much the only two I've found. We are looking for anything in good areas of SJ, anything up by Fremont, Los Gatos, Santa Clara, Sunnyvale. I greatly appreciate any help I receive! Thanks!!!

Answers

9
Hi Tammy Sue,

Here is a list of some of th builders in the South Bay. It's is not a complete list because it is what I can remember tight now. If you need more information, contact me. By the way, always go to a new development with your Realtor, or you will be banned from using a realtor at a later date if you should buy a home in a new homes community. Here are the developers I have worked with or recall...

Trumark Homes
Pinn Bros
Ryland Homes
Summerhill Homes
KB Homes
Classic Communities
Barry Swenson Builders
Warmington Homes
Toll Brothers
Pacific Peninsula Group
O'Brien Homes
Shea Homes
Shappell Homes

That is absolutely not a complete list, but it should get you started. give me a call if you should have any questions about these or other builders.

Grace Morioka
Allison James Homes
Tel 408-426-1616
Hello Tammy,
We would be more than happy to help you out with your General Contractor needs.
Are you looking for one custom home? Or a whole neighborhood full of them?
I am a second generation General Contractor, my company, and my father's / uncle's company have been building custom homes in the Santa Clara Valley for over 50 years now.
Let me know if you need any more information.
You can view our page here on Trulia.

Here is my contact information :

Raymond Sinsley
Timber Creek Construction
raymond@timbercreekremodeling.com
http://www.timbercreekremodeling.com/
408.725.1640
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 28, 2013
Hi Tammy

Please Google the following and you will get a good list: new homes in bay area.

As Grace stated find a good Realtor to assist you and let them accompany you when you make your first visit to the tracks so they can register with you and help you with the purchasing process.

Good Luck and lets us know if we can be of further help.

Jim Guido,

Realty World/Blue Property Group
Email: jim@jimguidorealtor.com
Website: http://www.jimguidorealtor.com
DRE# 00700635
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 28, 2013
Here you go!

Dennis Carlson
D. Carlson Construction,Inc.
236 N. Santa Cruz Avenue #244
Lo Gatos, CA 95030
408-354-2893
dennis@dcarlsonconstruction.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 28, 2013
Hello, I would recommend the McCarthy Land Company, they have been building in the area for years and currently have a project of 6 units in San Jose. Here is their information:

Rich McCarthy
richm@mccarthyland.com
15425 Los Gatos Blvd., Suite 102
Los Gatos, CA 95032
P: 408.356.2300x 13

Please let him know that I recommended their company.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 28, 2013
In addition to the great list Grace provided, if you get the Sunday Mercury News Paper their is a new home section.

William Lyons (Coyote Creek community)
City Ventures (Scotts Valley)

If you want someone to help you as a buyers agent for new construction you will need your agent to go with you on your first visit.
Web Reference: http://www.terrivellios.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 28, 2013
Your very welcome and please let us know if we can of further help.

Jim Guido
You guys have all been great! My husband is going to be very happy with all of this information! I was also pointed in the direction of "newhomesmag.com" which also gave me more names and neighborhoods. Now we have a lot of digging to do! Thank you all very, very much!
Thank you, Tammy:

Raymond Sinsley, the owner of Timber Creek Construstion Company just answered your question. Raymond Sinsley is one of the best Custom Home builders in the area. The many homes that Raymond Sinsley has built are some of the best that I have seen.

I recommend that you contact Raymond Sinsley. You will be glad that you did.

Charles Butterfield MBA
Real Estate Broker/REALTOR
American Realty
Cell Phone: (408)509-6218
Fax: (408)269-3597
Email Address: charlesbutterfieldbkr@yahoo.com
DRE#00901872