Property Q&A in New York>Question Details

Dalonda Stro…, Renter in Brooklyn Homes, Balt...

Hello my name is Davonna. I'm interested in your property and just wanted to know if I could set up an appointment. I can be reached at 347-309-1628

Asked by Dalonda Stroble, Brooklyn Homes, Baltimore, MD Mon Apr 16, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3081788764--Jones-St-10-New-Yor…

Answers

6
I just looked up the building. The rent is $2650. It's a typo by somebody.
If you are interested in finding a Manhattan apartment, feel free to contact me.
Chris Gobles
Citi Habitats
Senior Real Estate Agent
1456 First Ave
317-373-0898
I don't know about this property but I have nice apartments in Manhattan. My name is Marinel and I can be reached at 212-714-1027 ext 15 for assistance. Thank you and good luck.
Hi Davonna, as an agent of many years in this aream I can tell you the prices for studios start at around $1750 (much further East Village or Lower East Side) and go upwards, so this does appear to be too good to be true.
Let me know if I can help you.
Charlie Summers, Bellmarc 917-376-1648
Davonna,
Looks like a scam. There is no such thing a a rental in the Village for $650.
The referenced property appears to be a by owner rental with no contact information on the contact property tab; keep in mind that scams do exist, therefore if you proceed in trying to locate the owner, always verify ownership before exchanging any money/personal information; also consider working with an agent.
I suspect that's $650 per night or week.
Maybe even a typo. Not likely you will find a monthly rent that low in that area that's legit.
Be careful!