malia.lee.hu…, Renter in Morningside Heights,...

Hello. i am interested in your property listed on Trulia that is on 7th avenue (#4a). Is it in Morningside Heights? What is the exact address?

Asked by malia.lee.hunt, Morningside Heights, New York, NY Thu May 10, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3061826066--7th-Ave-4A-New-York…

Answers

4
The only contact info is linked to the company website. I don't consider this a scam as rental units properly priced will be grabbed up in no time and the website you saw it on may not have gotten it off their site yet.

In Manhattan, the vacancy rate is around 1.8%. That means there is almost nothing out there and what is there will have many people trying to get it. Bottom line, if there is no link or a link that goes not directly to the listing broker, the property is probably rented. Do yourself a favor and get with a broker.

Lastly, if you truly have the need to get this done, don't waste time by yourself. Brokers can line up whatever is out there and they may have something not yet available as well. Good luck.
The referenced property appears to be a by owner rental with no contact information on the contact property tab, however you can try clicking on sublet.com; keep in mind that scams do exist, therefore if you proceed in trying to locate the owner, always verify ownership before exchanging any money/personal information. Consider working with an agent. http://www.ftc.gov/opa/2009/05/rentalscam.shtm
This says it is listed by sublet.com. You would have to contact them directly, as it would not be in our agent database.
I don't know anything about that property, but I do have some very nice properties in Manhattan. Please contact me if you would like assistance. My name is Erika and I can be reached at 917-335-8569. Thank you and good luck.