Property Q&A in Georgetown>Question Details

Chris Sandbe…, Other/Just Looking in Washington, AR

Hello, does this property, 3251 Prospect Street Northwest #R-309, accept dogs that are 50lbs? Thank you.

Asked by Chris Sandberg, Washington, AR Mon Aug 13, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3092557087-3251-Prospect-St-N…

Answers

5
I am a pet lover too so congratulations on your dog! As the other agents said, you can have a dog without a pet size restriction. May i also suggest these other buildings which are pet friendly and in the same price range - Click the following URL to see the listings:
http://mrislistings.mris.com/DE.asp?k=580994XGTZR&p=DE-1…

2 are at 2111 Wisconsin Ave, one is at 3024 R Street, and two are at 2801 New Mexico (which is a little far north of Georgetown). Please let me know if any of these are of interest - I am available to show you these properties tomorrow - or the next day - please call me at 240-401-5577. Enjoy!
Hi Chris,

There is no size restriction but there is a limit to only one dog per one bedroom unit.. The property is vacant and I can show it to you anytime. Are you available today or tomorrow to see it - or any other time? I live nearby and would be happy to meet you there. Please call me at 202-494-0714 or email me at waynej@kw.com.

Wayne
The condo docs (rules section) do not have a size restriction for animals. The rules say a one bedroom unit owners are limited to one dog, one cat, or three caged birds... No size restriction is noted.

Would you like to schedule a tour? If so, call me at 301.370.4499. Thank you.
Hi Chris,

The building is pet-friendly and does accept dogs and the listing does not say there is any size restriction but I would be glad to check for you with the property manager if you contact me at waynej@kw.com. I know the building very well but would have to check if there is a size limit or not. Hope to hear from you.

Kind regards,

Wayne
you can have one dog OR one cat OR 3 birds, you choice, no kidding!!! No size limit, just has to be registered with management.

Do you want to see this one?

Connie Vanderpool, CRS, ABR, CIPS, CDPE
Re/Max Gateway