Property Q&A in Las Vegas>Question Details

Mzenarosa, Home Buyer in Las Vegas, NV

Hello! Will this property be available for a rent-to-own option? Thank you.

Asked by Mzenarosa, Las Vegas, NV Mon Feb 6, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3072652169-5028-Thunder-River…

Answers

4
Hello buyer. I do have quiet a few properties from owners that have properties here in Vegas. they are willing to sell with the option rent to own. please give me a call so I could show what could be available.
Linda Lee 702-505-1080
To add to the previous responses, this appears to be a short sale (the sellers are upside down and owe much more than it's worth), so it is very unlikely that they would consider a rent-to-own option. Also, when I work with sellers, a rent-to-own can make a lot of sense for them; the numbers are usually in their favor since they usually rent/sell to people with lackluster credit who can't qualify for a conventional loan. On the other hand, when I work with buyers, I advise them of this fact.
My wife is an attorney, and she can assist with various trust deeds, and other forms of seller financing. Please feel free to contact us!
Andy & Briar Stahl: 702-430-9599
Web Reference: http://RealEstateAndy.com
The home in question already had an offer on it and the property is in contingent status. Having said that, I did not see any reference to rent to own in the listing. I do have clients that purchase homes and rent to own them to others.

Jeffrey Sklar
Southern Nevada Property Management
702-408-6470
Jeff@WeRentVegas.com
It already shows that it is under contract by a buyer. So, the liklihood that it would be available for a rent to own is fairly remote. In any case, I would advise you to stay away from rent to own. Usually it ends up badly for both the renter and the homeowner. Myra Gouger / Realty ONE Group / 702-858-9311 / myra_gouger@yahoo.com