Monique Sima…, Home Buyer in Pompano Beach, FL

Hello! What is the price and it is possible to see pictures. Thank You!

Asked by Monique Simard, Pompano Beach, FL Tue Feb 19, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Florida/Pompano_Beach/sold/20249…

Answers

2
This property is no longer available. It was a 2/2 coop at Twin Water. There is a 1/1 in the same building asking $129K. Are you interested in a condo or coop? Do you know the difference? Do you need a 2 bedrooms or can you handle a 1 bedroom? Give me a call or send email and let me know what you are interested in and I can help you find what you are looking for. I have lived in Pompano Beach for almost 17 years and in South Florida since 1971. I know the area well.

Tricia Oliver-Smith
Balistreri Realty Inc 2
E-mail: triciasells4u@gmail.com
This particular unit is not on the market. There is a corner unit for sale on the second floor for $129,900. This building is on the Intracoastal, about twelve blocks north of Atlantic Blvd. and close to the redeveloped area of the beach. I would be happy to show it to you. I can also provide you with some pictures of it if you would provide your email address to me.

Ronald Postma, Realtor
ronaldpostma@advantarealty.com
954 234-3644