Property Q&A in 19111>Question Details

Larose812, Home Buyer in

Hello! My name is Claire and I am very interested in this duplex!!!!! When can I see the property?

Asked by Larose812, Mon Oct 6, 2008

Hello! My name is Claire and I am very interested in this duplex!!!!! When can I see the property? I would like to set up an appt to view this property! Please contact at 215-224-8856 (daytime) and ask for either Marie, and/or Frantz or 267-575-1119 (evening) and ask for Claire. Thank you soooo mush for your time! Hope to hear from you soon!--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1045179040-354-Devereaux-Ave-…

Answers

3
Hi, Claire, great to speak with you. Am looking forward to our meeting. Please visit my website if you would like some additional information!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Oct 7, 2008
Hello Claire,
It is nice to see someone so excited aboout a new home! Have you thought about the financing yet? If you would like some help, feel free to contact me. i wish you the best of luck!
Michael

Michael D Delp
Mortgage Pro
ph:215.453.1025
fax:215.453.1012
cell:610.762.0318
email- michaelddelp@verizon.net
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Oct 7, 2008
Claire,

You might get a number of agents calling you. Are you currently working with a realtor ? If so, that is the person you should contact. If not, I would recommend to start considering who you would like to work with. My team does a lot of business in NE Philly so please view our website below. If you have any questions or would like to discuss the process, please contact us. We can also arrange the showings for you for the properties that you are interested in.

Chris Somers