Property Q&A in East Falls>Question Details

Anthony Coli…, Renter in Philadelphia, PA

Hello. Me and 3 of my roommates are looking to rent a home for the year starting in the summer. We would like to come look at this home as soon as pos

Asked by Anthony Colianni, Philadelphia, PA Fri Feb 8, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1089032005-3667-Calumet-St-Ph…

Answers

2
Anthony,
Congrats on starting to search for a new home. I would be happy to send you a few homes I think you might like, as well as listings of properties that meet your needs. Then we can schedule showings when you are available.
Please feel free to email or call me, anytime. Jennphilarealtor@gmail.com, (484) 995-2155 cell. Look forward to being able to assist you all in finding a great new place for the summer!
Thanks!
Jennifer
Hi Anthony,

I would be happy to help you with your search. Please call me to set up a time to meet and take a look at some available rental homes in the area.

Ian Perler
Star Real Estate Group
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
(203) 770-3803
Ian@Starrealestategroup.net