Property Q&A in Irving Park>Question Details

Hollisgibert…, Renter in Irving Park, Chicago,...

Hello, I would like to view this apartment. However I have been told that its no longer available. The apartment keeps getting posted, is there anyway

Asked by Hollisgibertini, Irving Park, Chicago, IL Tue Feb 12, 2013

someone could please check on this unit to make sure it is no longer available?

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3106234577-Apartment-Chicago-IL-60618

Answers

9
Anytime you see a listing that doesn't include a specific address, then most likely it's a scam ad to get you to contact the agent or rental firm. They may not actually have the listing. Work with a good rental agent to find you apartments that are actually available.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Feb 12, 2013
This is a scam. Lori is an agent, but the listing is a scam to get you to contact her so she can try to get your business to rent something else. Be careful when a listing does not have an address.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Feb 12, 2013
Speaking hypothetically, wouldn't it be horrible if a theoretical agent (let's call her "Laurie" so as not to confuse her with the "Lori" in this situation) was pulling a scam, and another agent (Let's call this theoretical agent Phillip so as not confuse him with another agent who spells it with one "L") were to call her on it, that the agent who was telling the truth could get in trouble? That's what's wrong with this country. We reward bad behavior.
Flag Tue Feb 12, 2013
Phillip- be careful what you say in an open forum. She can file an ethics complaint for that remark. If you have proof she is doing this, there is a process, but it does not involve throwing disparaging remarks out on public websites.
Flag Tue Feb 12, 2013
Thank you! This is all helpful info!
I would like to recommend that you utilize my free website at http://www.idealhomesinchicagoland.com. You will be able to search for properties throughout Chicago and the surrounding areas. My website features up to date information, so you will not be finding homes and properties that are no longer available like on some of the realty websites that you may be using. My website also offers an array of neighborhood and market information that can help you make your determination on homes and locations. My featured partners are industry leaders that can assist you in making any realty transaction easy and transparent. I welcome you to utilize this amazing tool. As always I will be available to answer any questions that you may have.
Hi again

i just received a call back. This apartment is rented.

Feel free to contact me if I can help you find another apartment.

Dorie
Hi there

I put in a call to see if the property is still available. As soon as I hear something I will let you know.

In the mean time, I would be happy to send you information on other apartments for rent in the area. I live in the area and am very familiar.

Feel free to email me if you would like to talk more about finding an apartment. There is no cost to you.

Hope to hear from you.

Dorie Westmeyer
Broker, Charles Rutenberg Realty
If that doesn't pan out, work with a Realtor to asist you in finding a property that truly is available.
Dear Renter,

Contact the listing agent call Lo.ri at 773 697 4474.

http://ag006803.speedhatch.com/rentals/1039652-north-central…
It doesnt appear to be but you can call Lo.ri at 773 697 4474 to double check again.