Property Q&A in 10036>Question Details

bel818, Other/Just Looking in New York, NY

Hello I would like to know if there are any vacant apartments near Time Square that are being rented for one night (New Years Eve)?

Asked by bel818, New York, NY Tue Dec 10, 2013

With a great view!

Answers

3
Hi There,
What an interesting idea (and fabulous) for spending NYE! This is an interesting request, but what are you looking for in specific? Price, etc?

Eric Rohe
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
CITI HABITATS
400 E 84 St
New York, NY 10028
201-328-2758
Erohe@citihabitats.com
Hi Eric,
Yes I am looking for a vacation rental being that I only need it for one night. I am hosting a NYE party of about 20-40 people. I’m not looking into hotels because they are just too expensive and wouldn’t be able to fit that much people in a room. Something like this is nice but I know this ad is too good to be true http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/vac/4236226645.html I haven’t had any luck with other websites so I figured I’ll try this one, maybe those vacant apartments would like to be of use for at least one night. I’d prefer a place close to Time Square. My budget is about $500 to 800.
Flag Thu Dec 12, 2013
Wouldn't a hotel fit that criteria?
I ask this because in most cases, what you're looking for is more of a vacation rental as opposed to a rental/lease required deal.

Eric Rohe
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
CITI HABITATS
400 E 84 St
New York, NY 10028
201-328-2758
Erohe@citihabitats.com
Give them a call and see what they say. In cases like these, what you're really looking for is a large rental space via time share or vacation rental. However, given your guest list size of 20-40 people, buildings may regulate how many people you plan on having in the room (which is why I suggest getting a hotel room). I haven't heard of many places being rented out for just one night.
Flag Thu Dec 12, 2013
Hi Eric,
Flag Wed Dec 11, 2013