Property Q&A in Laguna Beach>Question Details

slawsons4, Home Buyer in Scottsdale, AZ

Hello I would like some information regarding the bank owned foreclosure for 55,000 at 92651

Asked by slawsons4, Scottsdale, AZ Thu Jun 14, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3082651335--S-Coast-Hwy-La…

Answers

1
The $55,000 is most likely the amount paid for the property the last time it sold. In the case of Pre-Foreclosure and Auction properties, this amount represents the amount the owner in default paid for the property when he or she originally purchased it.

If you're considering buying a home in Laguna Beach you'll find it to be an amazingly beautiful beach community. It's not, however, inexpensive. The average Sold price in Laguna Beach runs about $700 per square foot. Which means that a home of 2,000 sq ft might sell in the range of $1,400,000. I would be happy to send you information on homes in the area or answer any questions.

Brian Jones
First Team Estates
949-422-1636
brianjones@firstteam.com