Property Q&A in Glendale>Question Details

Shepherdforh…, Home Buyer in Glendale, AZ

Hello! I was wondering if this home is an REO home or Bank Owned or Owned by a private party? I am looking for a home in this sub division thank you!

Asked by Shepherdforhire, Glendale, AZ Tue Jul 3, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3077891532-6402-W-Barbara-Ave…

Answers

6
What you need here is my power search that gets you the very first listings on the market as soon as an gent presses the enter key. Give me a call and I will set you up immediately so you do not miss any opportunities. Pickings are slim so we must move very quickly. Thanks 480-495-8506
Please let me know your price range and specific needs in your new home and I will find you another home in the same community. cori.blount@phoenixpowersearch.com
Speak with you shortly. Happy 4th!
I looked in the MLS for that home, and it closed escrow on June 29th, so it is no longer available.

Please let me know if I can be of any further help in your home search. 623-239-8743

EJ Heston
HomeSmart
ejheston@cox.net
Hello Shepherdforhire! This property is not available for sale at this time. The MLS listing shows that it closed on June 29th, however, the tax records do not show the transaction. The listing says it was a short sale, and the tax records also indicate that the trustee sale was scheduled for May 29th, however the recording is not listed in the tax records. Give me a call if you would like some additional information. 623-640-5907.
The home was a short sale / pre-foreclosure that closed and sold for $120,000 on June 30, 2012 according the MLS. If there is a sign on the property it will probably be removed soon.

Currently I show no homes available for sale in the subdivision.

If you would like to receive an email alert as soon as a home becomes available in the subdivision feel free to contact me if you are not working with a full time professional REALTOR.

Donald Keys
REALTOR Since 1997
(602) 750-1744
It was a Short Sale that closed June 30th. Right now there aren't any homes in that particular subdivision available for sale. There are currently 3 homes pending, which I would be more then happy to keep an eye on for you. I can also look for some similar homes in that area and perhaps if your interested we can get together and take a look at them. Please feel free to contact me and I can set something up for you. Thanks and have a great day.

Daniel LeClaire
dannyleclaire@gmail.com
602-803-7367