Property Q&A in Chicago>Question Details

raven701, Renter in Chicago, IL

Hello, I was inquiring about rental property and was given this address. Would someone please contact me if this property is available only to rent?

Asked by raven701, Chicago, IL Wed Jan 4, 2012

I can be reached by email @raven701@gmail.com

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3019998369-1842-N-Laramie-Ave…

Answers

6
Hello-

Actually this property is not for rent, but for sale. It is currently listed at $85,000. Where did you see it for rent?

Karen Gilbert
Dream Town Realty
kgilbert@dreamtown.com
1842 N Laramie is showing the building in the Multiply Listing Service as being for sale and not as a rental. You could contact the listing agent to see if the owner is willing to rent. You need to contact a realtor or a rental agency to set you up with active rental listings in the area and a rental price that fits your need.
Debbie Bergthold-Smith Classic Real Estate
A lot of properties on here are not accurate. If your looking to rent, get a good rental agent. This way you have someone to walk you through the process, at no cost to you.
Greetings - Unfortunately it is not availble to rent. There are other properties in the neighborhood that are for rent. If you need any help, I'd be glad to assist.
Web Reference: http://www.BJDHOMES.com
Listings on trulia are not always updated and removed on time.... so you would be better off working with a local Realtor who is familiar and likes to do rentals, you should have a professional on your side assisting you.
Good Luck
Edith YourRealtor4Life! and Chicago and North Shore Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients!
Raven, this property isn't available for rent. I will contact you regarding other properties in the area.

Cindy Wilson
Koenig & Strey Real Living