Property Q&A in Miami Shores>Question Details

Angela, Other/Just Looking in 33181

Hello, I wanted to know whether this property is still available? Please contact me as soon as possible.

Asked by Angela, 33181 Fri Jul 1, 2011

If property available, please advise regarding pet policy, whether the property is being marketed for sale as well and when the property is available. thank you

This question is about this property:…

Yes the property is available for sale; there are not pet restrictions.
Hi Angela...

Thanks for your inquiry. Yes, it's still available and I will be showing it at 1pm today. This is a large house, nearly 2500 sq ft. It has a large fireplace in the living room.

This property is a short sale. While the bank has not approved it, they have had it appraised.

There are tenants in the property until April 30, 2012. They pay $2900 per month for rent. They are solid tenants which have rented this property for a number of years.

This property has a limited back yard. It has more property on the sides and in front. Because it is located on a corner, the entire corner could be "hedged" to have more privacy. The neighbor across the street has done this and added a swimming pool.

If you would like to see the property, please call me at 786.514.1010. You are welcome to come today. Tenants only allow me to show this on Saturday's from 12-2:30.

Thanks again, Valerie
Valerie Watkins
Keller Williams Eagle Realty
Yes the property is still available. Call me to discuss further details