Property Q&A in Fullerton>Question Details

Ryan, Home Buyer in Fullerton, CA

Hello, I see this listing and its the perfect size and price range. Probelm is, I cant tell if its a come on

Asked by Ryan, Fullerton, CA Sat Jun 13, 2009

If anyone has this listing, I would like to set up an appopintment.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1078971426-Single-Family-Home…

Answers

3
Hi Ryan,
Looks like you already got your answers here but I just wanted to add that I do know that house. I showed it to some buyers and it was in need of a lot of work. If you don't mind a little elbow grease then something like this might be the one for you. This one however, is en escrow as mentioned.

Though I did not list this property, I am an REO agent and very familiar with Fullerton properties. I live and sell most of my properties here.

I see that you were looking for the listing agent on this one. Most REO agents can be tough to get in touch with and we all have access to the same properties. This price range is commanding multiple offers and you have to act quickly with a knowlegable agent. It is not unusual to see 30 offers on a property withinthe first few days.

If you would like any additional information, I am happy to help.

Cristal Drake
Prudential California Realty
714-423-7525
Web Reference: http://www.DrakeEstates.com
Hi Ryan,

Things are going quickly! There are plenty of options out there, though. I'd love to send you some listings to start with.....we can go from there. Send me your specific criteria...price, city/ies, # of bedrooms...etc...whatever is important to you and I'll send you some listings to drive by.

Karen
Hi Ryan,
This property was 2309 E Commonwealth, bank owned, but it is currently "pending" in escrow. If you are not working with an agent, shoot me an email and I will email you a list of available properties. There are several in Fullerton under 300k.