Property Q&A in Denver>Question Details

jlweckel, Renter in Denver, CO

Hello! I'm really interested in this property that is for rent, but I can't seem to find any contact information to get in tough with the owner. Help!

Asked by jlweckel, Denver, CO Wed May 2, 2012

My contact information is jlweckel@gmail.com. Thank you!!

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3058451059--S-Exposition-Ave-De…

Answers

3

It seems that you need to go through the link to then go to sublet.com and then enter your informaiton. If you can't get an asnwer I can refer you to couple great Rental companies.

Berenice Bejarano
Kentwood Cherry Creek
bbejarano@denverrealestate.com
720.312.3056
try sublet.com listing id 1129383
The property map shows it at the corner of Franklin and Virginia. The NE and NW corners are single family homes. The SE corner is an apartment building. The SW corner is the park and a fire house. You should drive by and see if there are any signs out. Maybe knock on a few doors if anything looks promising. I wonder if it's one of the apartments/condos, although it does say single family home. I hope that helps.

Mike