Denise, Both Buyer and Seller in Staten Island, NY

Hello. I know this house was on the market recently and as I am extremely interested in seeing it I see it is off the market now. Has it been sold??

Asked by Denise, Staten Island, NY Wed Mar 23, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/New_York/Staten_Island/sold/2248…

Answers

5
Hi Denise

I see your question was answer already. I suggest that you interview some agent, me included so the agent
can assist you in finding the house you would like,They can educate you you, with expert advice and provide you with honest, accurate data on a very regular basis

regards
Beatrice Karbowski
This home is now under contract. There are more homes like this available inStaten Island. Please call me at 917-660-6581 or visit my website at http://www.PamelaAProperties.com and click on the search MLS link.
Pamela Akmal
SIBOR Top Producer
Gillani Homes
62 Sand Lane
SI,NY 10305
Hi.

This house is under contract. The best way to view homes is to contact a professional real estate agent who will show you all available homes. He will guide you to the home that best fits your needs and will assist you from beginning to end. Buying a home is no easy task. A professional real estate agent will make the process so much easier and can guide you and answer all your questions. Thanks for asking.

David Antonucci
Bulls Eye Homes Corp. Realty
Staten Island, N.Y.
888-813-2099
Hi Denise,

I'm actually the agent who had the buyer for this house and I can tell you that the deal is pretty solid. I do have a home similar to this one (but much more updated) that I'm about to put on the market next week. Please feel free to give me a call at 917-836-1594 and I can set it up for you to see it.

Annmarie Triolo
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
RealEstateSINY.com
917-836-1594
Hi Denise,
This property is currently under contract. This means that the homeowner has accepted a buyers offer and the buyers are going forward with the process of obtaining a mortgage. It went under contract just a few days ago. Sometimes they do come back on the market for alot of different reasons. A home that is in contract is not a guarantee that it will close. Keep your eye on it, you never know. Follow the link below and search for homes like a realtor!
Rosemarie Rivicci
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Appleseed Homes
917-846-5795